Methods Engineer Hinkley Point C Nuclear New Build (PR-33876410)
Our client manufactures and installs high integrity, RCC-M nuclear standard stainless steel and titanium components as well as thermal insulation systems and are supplying Hinkley Point C with several large stainless steel pond/pool liners, tanks and vessels.
They're looking for a Methods Engineer to join the team on site and contribute directly to the success of the project.
- Experience in writing technical documents. Extensive experience in writing RAMS desirable
- Extensive Fabrication and Welding knowledge - preferably working with stainless steel
- Responsibility for development, maintenance and monitoring of technical documents relevant to scope of work
- Experience using Navisworks
- Clearly understand work scope and key deliverables
- Must be able to work to tight deadlines
- Work alongside construction team to develop methodology and sequences
- Good knowledge of current Temporary Works legislations (BS5975)
- Ability to read and interpret p6 plans and extract key information, dates and milestones
- Must be comfortable working as part of wider project team, as well as alone
- Ability to create visual sequences extracted from Navisworks models to accompany RAMS
Work will be on a 10 on 4 off rotation and based on a 12 hour shift pattern.
Accommodation on site is covered.
28 days holiday and 8% pension contribution
Please click here to find out more about our Key Information Documents. Please note that the documents provided contain generic information. If we are successful in finding you an assignment, you will receive a Key Information Document which will be specific to the vendor set-up you have chosen and your placement.
To find out more about Progressive Recruitment please visit www.progressiverecruitment.com
Progressive Recruitment, a trading division of SThree Partnership LLP is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy | Registered office | 1st Floor, 75 King William Street, London, EC4N 7BE, United Kingdom | Partnership Number | OC387148 England and Wales