MES Engineer (PR-34016643)
Job security. Financial security. Personal Support.
Working for the worlds largest privately owned business, you get just that.
Let's be honest, it's all a bit scary out there at the moment. Wouldn't it be great to know that if something bad was to happen, yourself and your family are still looked after?
Well, this company make sure of that, with a benefits package that includes real, practical support.
A benefits package that includes practical support for anything from landlord disputes and mortgage advice to careers training and consumer rights advice. Face to face counselling for any hardships that may arise, bereavement, relationships, whatever you need help with, there is support there. Financially, as well as private health, there is long term disability cover, meaning if for any reason you can't work, you will still be paid 60% of your annual basic salary, either until you can return, or until state pension.
Working as an MES Engineer in this state of the art manufacturing plant in Manchester, your key responsibilities will include -
- Coordinating all IT and plant systems and controls related activities on site
- Serving as the point person/liaison with stakeholders, site departments, regional teams and external service providers for project intake and execution, outage planning, upgrades and troubleshooting
- Identifying process improvement opportunities and delivering solutions that aid in the digitalization of the facility
- Creating and executing the site and company's Master Plans and Industry 4.0 roadmaps
- Driving standardization relating to Plant Systems, MOM and business processes
As well as the benefits already mentioned, you will get 25 days holiday, salary from £40,000 upwards depending on experience, flexible working, a generous pension plan with the company contributing 2x your contribution, and an annual bonus.
If you have Practical experience in Engineering, Production, Process Control and/or MES domain within a manufacturing environment and this has piqued your interest, get in touch! Don't worry if you don't have an up to date CV at this stage, just drop me a message on LinkedIn, or drop me an email and we'll go from there.
To find out more about Progressive Recruitment please visit www.progressiverecruitment.com
Progressive Recruitment, a trading division of SThree Partnership LLP is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy | Registered office | 1st Floor, 75 King William Street, London, EC4N 7BE, United Kingdom | Partnership Number | OC387148 England and Wales