I am currently recruiting for a Mechanical Engineer with strong Structural experience (ideally in the subsea industry). This is for a very exciting project with a fantastic client based in North Yorkshire.
- Hand Calculations and FEA assessment of structural integrity using ANSYS.
- Design and code compliance calculations i.e/ Lloyds Register, DNV, BS, BS EN.
- Design diagram analysis.
- Knowledge of 3D CAD (SolidWorks) - no designing or modelling but to open designs, check and export.
- Writing and checking documents and creating technical documentation to validate against the design codes.
- Knowledge of different materials, mainly stainless steel and carbon, for subsea use.
- Knowledge of pressure sealing systems.
If you feel like you have the correct skillset for this role, please send a current CV and we can discuss.
To find out more about Progressive Recruitment please visit www.progressiverecruitment.com
Progressive Recruitment, a trading division of SThree Partnership LLP is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy | Registered office | 1st Floor, 75 King William Street, London, EC4N 7BE, United Kingdom | Partnership Number | OC387148 England and Wales