Mechanical Fitter (PR-34049263)
Are you a Mechanical Fitter and looking for a 6 month contract role near Reading? This role is based on a nuclear site and provides the opportunity to be part of some exciting projects.
Job Type: Contract (INSIDE of IR35)
Rate: £55.55 p/h
Duration: 6 months
- Undertake all work as instructed by the Site Manager/Site Supervisor to the requirements of the task documentation (i.e. Method Statement; Construction Plan; Risk Assessments etc.), with due care to minimise the potential for inadvertent disturbance to site plant or equipment.
- Perform work whilst avoiding danger to themselves and to others that might be affected by their acts or omissions
- Use plant and equipment correctly, and in accordance with training and instruction provided.
- 'Build only to the Print' in compliance with the requirements of the design intent.
- Attend weekly Toolbox Talks on matters of safety and Company policy.
- Participate in the production and review of Point of Work Risk Assessments.
- Participate in the Pre & Post Job De-Briefs.
Qualifications and Experience:
- Recognised Training Scheme or Apprenticeship (CITB/Company Training Scheme).
- Site Installation/Maintenance experience (preferred) in Nuclear Industry/Power Generation.
- Aware of Nuclear Class 1 Installation Requirements and Standards.
- Hold relevant CSCS card for their trades/skills.
- Be prepared to have Compulsory and Random Drugs & Alcohol Testing.
- Have carried out Manual Handling training.
- Are fully conversant with the Health and Safety At Work Act 1974.
- Have experience working on a building/Construction environment.
- Are fit and healthy to undertake Physical/Manual labour.
If you are interested then apply on here or send me a message on LinkedIn - Alex Barnham
Please click here to find out more about our Key Information Documents. Please note that the documents provided contain generic information. If we are successful in finding you an assignment, you will receive a Key Information Document which will be specific to the vendor set-up you have chosen and your placement.
To find out more about Progressive Recruitment please visit www.progressiverecruitment.com
Progressive Recruitment, a trading division of SThree Partnership LLP is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy | Registered office | 1st Floor, 75 King William Street, London, EC4N 7BE, United Kingdom | Partnership Number | OC387148 England and Wales