Mechanical Engineer (PR-34098430)
I am currently looking for a mechanical design engineer for a client that supports some of the world's leading industrial companies and scientific research communities.
Job Type: Contract (INSIDE of IR35)
Rate: £45-50 p/h
Duration: Initial 6 months
- You will be responsible for the technical input of concept designs, seeing them through to production
- You will need to understand design constraints, end user requirements, design for manufacturing, design for assembly & service
- You will be able to produce robust CAD models or drawings using Creo
- Experience designing whole systems as opposed to just individual components
- Proficiency in completing FEA (preferably using ANSYS)
If you are interested, please reply with your CV and I'll be in touch
Please click here to find out more about our Key Information Documents. Please note that the documents provided contain generic information. If we are successful in finding you an assignment, you will receive a Key Information Document which will be specific to the vendor set-up you have chosen and your placement.
To find out more about Progressive Recruitment please visit www.progressiverecruitment.com
Progressive Recruitment, a trading division of SThree Partnership LLP is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy | Registered office | 1st Floor, 75 King William Street, London, EC4N 7BE, United Kingdom | Partnership Number | OC387148 England and Wales