Mechanical Engineer (PR-33952930)
I am currently recruiting for a mechanical engineer with piping experience for a hybrid working role. This role is OUTSIDE IR35!
The Role and Requirements
- Degree Qualified
- 10 Years + experience
- Chartered engineer status is preferable
- SC Clearance is needed (ACTIVE)
- Start - early October
- Rate: £45hr (Outside IR35)
- Hybrid Role - Manchester office for 1 day/week, on site in Cheshire and remote working)
Key Experience and Skills
- Nuclear experience desirable
- Knowledge and experience of design processes (FEED, Concept, Basic, Detailed).
- Capable of preparing technical reports and optioneering studies.
- Familiar with HAZID and HAZOP studies.
- Experience of Safety Case requirements (Safety Functional Requirements - Fault Level and Performance Requirements)
- Working as part of a multi-discipline team
- Knowledge of piping and layout.
- Familiar with recognised codes, standards, and UK regulations applicable to equipment and plant requirements.
Looking for a role like this? Please, send your current CV and we will have a chat!
Please click here to find out more about our Key Information Documents. Please note that the documents provided contain generic information. If we are successful in finding you an assignment, you will receive a Key Information Document which will be specific to the vendor set-up you have chosen and your placement.
To find out more about Progressive Recruitment please visit www.progressiverecruitment.com
Progressive Recruitment, a trading division of SThree Partnership LLP is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy | Registered office | 1st Floor, 75 King William Street, London, EC4N 7BE, United Kingdom | Partnership Number | OC387148 England and Wales