Mechanical Engineer - 11053944
12 Month Contract
The ideal candidate will have experience in most of the following areas however this is not mandatory:
Qualifications / Experience Required
- Degree qualified in Mechanical or Electro-Mechanical discipline.
- Experience in the design and development of electro-mechanical products.
- Working knowledge of basic electrical principles
- Desirable to have experience in the design and development of Subsea Instrumentation Electrical Connectors.
- Desirable to have experience working on products for high pressure, high temperature environments
- Knowledge of metallic and elastomeric materials.
- Experience of clearance and fits and tolerance analysis
- Good working knowledge of manufacturing processes and tooling
- Proficient user of CAD for creation of 3D designs and 2D manufacturing drawings.
- Desirable to have experience in PTC Creo / Windchill modelling environments
- Good working knowledge of Microsoft Office - i.e. Excel, Word, PowerPoint
Excellent written and verbal communication
If you are interested please send a copy of your latest CV & someone from Progressive Engineering will be in touch to discuss the role in more detail.
Please click here to find out more about our Key Information Documents. Please note that the documents provided contain generic information. If we are successful in finding you an assignment, you will receive a Key Information Document which will be specific to the vendor set-up you have chosen and your placement.
To find out more about Progressive Recruitment please visit www.progressiverecruitment.com
Progressive Recruitment, a trading division of SThree Partnership LLP is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy | Registered office | 1st Floor, 75 King William Street, London, EC4N 7BE, United Kingdom | Partnership Number | OC387148 England and Wales