Progressive Engineering is currently resourcing for a Mechanical Designer to join a client.
This will be a full-time contract position based at the client's office.
Some of the key responsibilities of these roles will include:
- Support the team with drafting documentation
- Understand the client's requirements and the project
- Design and drafting of mechanical models according to relevant specifications and requirements
- 3D equipment modelling and 3D design using the Microstation suite
- Developing engineering design details
Qualifications, skills and experience we are looking for:
- Diploma of Engineering or equivalent (mechanical)
- Experience in process plants and infrastructure projects
- Experience within multidisciplinary projects
- Ability to take instruction and work unsupervised
- Proficient in the use of the Microstation suite
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- Full Australian working rights required
If this sounds like you and want to know more, apply now with your latest CV and we will be in contact.
We look forward to hearing from you.
To find out more about Progressive Recruitment please visit our website.
Award Winner for:
Best Medium Recruitment Company of the Year by Recruitment International 2018
Training & Development Initiative of the Year by Recruitment International 2018