Mechanical Design Engineer
Progressive Engineering is currently resourcing for a Mechanical Design Engineer to join one of our well established, materials handling specialist clients.
This will be a full-time contract position based at the client's office with site visits as required.
Some of the key responsibilities of these roles will include:
- Design and calculations for materials handling equipment within the mining industry
- Provide engineering support on the delivery of multi-disciplinary design and project works
- Design and deliver appropriate, cost effective and sustainable solutions based on client specifications and standards
- Preparation of engineering reports, data sheets and vendor packages
- Ensure all designs follow client technical specifications and Australian Standards
Qualifications, skills and experience we are looking for:
- A Mechanical Engineering Degree
- 3-5 years' experience in mechanical engineering, specifically with materials handling equipment
- Experience with the use of software packages Solid works/ Inventor
- Calculations and FEA knowledge
If this sounds like you and want to know more, apply now with your latest CV and we will be in contact.
We look forward to hearing from you.
To find out more about Progressive Recruitment please visit our website.
Award Winner for:
Best Medium Recruitment Company of the Year by Recruitment International 2018
Training & Development Initiative of the Year by Recruitment International 2018