Mechanical Design Engineer
A leading research institution based in County Durham are looking for an experienced Mechanical Design Engineer to join their team to work on a variety of industry funded projects for the aerospace sector.
The purpose of the role is to support the design, manufacture and testing of a range of aerospace projects.
- Support the delivery of appropriate design solutions, in line with project requirements
- Develop and implement new designs across multiple projects
- Work with both internal and external stakeholders, managing client expectations
- Ensure the assembly and test activities are managed in line with customer expectations
- Educated to degree level in Mechanical Engineering or Physics
- Relevant experience as a design engineer, working on the design and manufacture of complex mechanical systems
- Strong experience in at least one major CAD software
This is a great opportunity for the successful candidate to work on a number of highly innovative projects in a state of the art research facility.
If this sounds like the role for you please apply today!
To find out more about Progressive Recruitment please visit www.progressiverecruitment.com
Progressive Recruitment, a trading division of SThree Partnership LLP is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy | Registered office | 1st Floor, 75 King William Street, London, EC4N 7BE, United Kingdom | Partnership Number | OC387148 England and Wales