mechanical design engineer - creo (PR-34089800)
I am currently working with a scientific research client in Oxfordshire who are looking for mechanical design engineers on a contract basis for a long term project. The key details are below:
Job Type: Contract (INSIDE OF IR35)
Rate: £45-50 p/h
Location: Oxfordshire - 3 days a week on site
- Produce concept designs, layouts, assembly drawings and detailed manufacturing drawings employing Creo software.
- Develop and apply expertise in technologies including ultra high vacuum systems, stable support structures, precision mechanisms, cryogenics and the general design of scientific equipment and plant.
- Carry out calculations and FEA
- Maintain and update engineering drawings and documentation on projects.
- Required -
- CREO CAD experience
- Experience and knowledge of robust CAD modelling techniques
- Knowledge and Experience of GD&T to BS 8888 and relevant ISO standards
- Desirable -
- Windchill Experience
- Experience of large CAD assembly management techniques
- Experience of Ultra High Vacuum
- Experience of hand calcs to substantiate designs and FEA
If you are interested then please apply and I will be in touch.
Please click here to find out more about our Key Information Documents. Please note that the documents provided contain generic information. If we are successful in finding you an assignment, you will receive a Key Information Document which will be specific to the vendor set-up you have chosen and your placement.
To find out more about Progressive Recruitment please visit www.progressiverecruitment.com
Progressive Recruitment, a trading division of SThree Partnership LLP is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy | Registered office | 1st Floor, 75 King William Street, London, EC4N 7BE, United Kingdom | Partnership Number | OC387148 England and Wales