Manufacturing Engineer - Belfast (Site based) - Inside IR35 (PR-33939389)
I am currently recruiting for a Manufacturing Engineer for one of our key clients, based around the Belfast area. Here is a little about the role:
* Support the development and improvement of existing manufacturing processes including process flow, standard work, process related problem resolution and management of change
* Supporting new product introduction (NPI), design and development of new production cells
* Drive quality improvements to increase yield, delivery, improve productivity and inventory with special emphasis on lean principles.
* Support manufacturing team in resolving daily issues to ensure Quality and productivity targets are achieved
* Research and develop new methods, tooling, test systems, and machine designs that reduce cycle time and improve quality and productivity.
* Ability to collaborate across various functions and levels within the operations team
* Effective communication and organizational skills
* Development of manufacturing jigs and Poke Yoke systems
* Facilitation of Standard Work kaizen events
* Ability to introduce 5S methodologies
* The support of development of automatic test systems
* The application of Manufacturing Execution Systems
* The application of 5 Why root cause analysis
* The application of Failure Mode and Effect Analysis (FMEA) to drive Quality improvements
This role is Inside IR35.
Please click here to find out more about our Key Information Documents. Please note that the documents provided contain generic information. If we are successful in finding you an assignment, you will receive a Key Information Document which will be specific to the vendor set-up you have chosen and your placement.
To find out more about Progressive Recruitment please visit www.progressiverecruitment.com
Progressive Recruitment, a trading division of SThree Partnership LLP is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy | Registered office | 1st Floor, 75 King William Street, London, EC4N 7BE, United Kingdom | Partnership Number | OC387148 England and Wales