In this position you will be joining an Agile project team, collaborating with key business stakeholders to analyse requirements and user stories, preparing test cases and test planning. You will be responsible for conducting test case preparation and identifying test data required for the completion of test activities. You will perform UAT, functional, regression and integration testing in addition to front end UI and API level testing.
What you can bring to this role:
- 4 years' experience in testing
- Delivery focus with strong knowledge of software testing and the testing life cycle
- Ability to effectively understand requirements and design documents to create test cases, with demonstrable experience in creating test cases, test data and retesting defects
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Automation testing experience with C# would be highly advantageous
If you are interested in this role, please apply with an updated CV a confidential discussion. To learn more about what we do, please visit our website.
To find out more about Progressive Recruitment please visit our website.
Award Winner for:
Best Medium Recruitment Company of the Year by Recruitment International 2018
Training & Development Initiative of the Year by Recruitment International 2018