Lead system Engineer (PR-34062143)
I am looking for a system engineer to support a client for a oil and gas project in North Yorkshire.
Lead Systems Engineer
Key Skills ;
- Inspection and Testing the scope of work (FAT/SAT)
- Creating flow computer tests
- Produce documentation.
- Loop testing and loop schematic diagrams
- Panel wiring and connecting the panels to the power
- Looking for profiles from an oil and gas, manufacturing, or automation industry.
- Experience of working with Allen Bradly, Rockwell or Honeywell.
- Metering computer system experience
If you are interested please get in touch and I can call you further to discuss.
Please click here to find out more about our Key Information Documents. Please note that the documents provided contain generic information. If we are successful in finding you an assignment, you will receive a Key Information Document which will be specific to the vendor set-up you have chosen and your placement.
To find out more about Progressive Recruitment please visit www.progressiverecruitment.com
Progressive Recruitment, a trading division of SThree Partnership LLP is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy | Registered office | 1st Floor, 75 King William Street, London, EC4N 7BE, United Kingdom | Partnership Number | OC387148 England and Wales