Lead QI Hinkley Point (PR-34151702)
Lead Quality Inspector required to join Tier 2 supplier on Hinkley Point Somerset
Must have experience working with high integrity, RCC-M nuclear standard stainless steel and titanium components and hold in date
CSWIP 3.2 and PCN DPI certificates
Details of the contract
- 12 hour shifts on a 10 days on and 4 days off work pattern. (Tuesday- Thursday the following week).
- HPC campus accommodation is provided
As this is a PAYE role you will have all the benefits of a permanent employee
- 25 day holiday allowance plus bank holidays a year
- Up to 8% pension contribution
- redundancy pay after 4 years service ( including Tupe)
Security Clearance is required for this role
Please click here to find out more about our Key Information Documents. Please note that the documents provided contain generic information. If we are successful in finding you an assignment, you will receive a Key Information Document which will be specific to the vendor set-up you have chosen and your placement.
To find out more about Computer Futures please visit www.computerfutures.com
Computer Futures, a trading division of SThree Partnership LLP is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy | Registered office | 1st Floor, 75 King William Street, London, EC4N 7BE, United Kingdom | Partnership Number | OC387148 England and Wales