Junior Busniess Analyst
Our client, an industry leader is currently searching for a Junior Business Analyst. As a Junior Business Analyst, you will provide analytical, problem solving and testing of actuarial calculations for life insurance products with in the testing team that supports the migration to a new Policy Administration Systems (PAS).
Contract: 6 month contract (possibility for extension)
Location: North Sydney
About the role:
- Assist Senior BAs in the team with testing
- Assist prepare and collate required system go-live data
- Assist Senior BAs design and execute testing based on the identified business scenarios
- 1-2 years Australian Retail Life Insurance Experience
- Intermediate to advanced Excel skills and is competent with working with data.
- Understands how premiums are calculated
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, able to effectively engage key stakeholders
- Ability to work in an agile environment
- Strong stakeholder management and BA documentation
There is no visa sponsorship with this role, only candidates with Australian working rights will be considered.
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV. Also if this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
To find out more about Progressive Recruitment please visit our website.
Award Winner for:
Best Medium Recruitment Company of the Year by Recruitment International 2018
Training & Development Initiative of the Year by Recruitment International 2018