A leading innovative company is looking for a Back-End engineer to join their team. You will be working in a flat environment collaboratively with the technical Solution Manager as well as the Head of Engineering, on completely green field project.
This is a great opportunity for an individual who is looking for career progression as well as passionate about hands on coding and working with the newest technologies.
What your day to day duties would look like:
- Working productively and managing timely your duties
- Mentoring other members of the team and assisting
- Heavily influencing and implementing solutions within the development
- Being heavily involved in the software development life cycle from beginning to end
- A strong background in Core Java and building product orientated applications
- 1+ years' experience with AWS is essential
- Knowledge of Micro services architecture as well as hands on experience with RESTful web services
- API Gateway experience would be highly regarded
- Experience working with front-end technologies such as Angular or React
- Experience with Elastic search is highly regarded
Good to have:
- Hands on experience with building CI And CD pipelines
- Experience mentoring junior team member
- Knowledge of Google Cloud platform.
Benefits for you:
- Competitive salary
- Exposure to some of the newest technologies
- Flexible work environment
How to apply
For a confidential discussion about this opportunity, please contact Barbara Ramirez on 02 9285 1069
PLEASE NOTE: You must have full working rights in Australia to apply for this role
To find out more about Progressive Recruitment please visit our website.
Award Winner for:
Best Medium Recruitment Company of the Year by Recruitment International 2018
Training & Development Initiative of the Year by Recruitment International 2018