Agriculture is thé sector to profit from Internet of Things and Big Data! And IoT&Big Data are the foundation of the business. Our solutions handle & streamline data coming from livestock operations worldwide. We give INSIGHT in these data via a BI Dashboard.
So, do you want to join a team in which you will make a difference? Be part of the Design, the development and the DevOps of solutions?
Work Agile with IoT innovations, build API micro-services in JAVA and on AWS, and use handy frameworks like Spring&Maven, and cutting-edge DevOps tools like Docker&Ansible?
Who are we looking for?
* Passionate about software development; excellent JAVA coding skills and a deep knowledge of SQL and databases.
* 5 years of relevant experience in software development, solution engineering, technical consulting; with expertise in architecting and rolling out new technology and solution initiatives.
* Able to build software applications from scratch: analysis of business needs and translation into functional requirements, design, planning, implementation and deployment of the API backend.
* Experience with Web Services & Microservices and Linux. * Active in the open source community.
* Experience with Agile software development and continuous integration.
* Good understanding of cloud possibilities and limitations in the areas of distributed systems, load balancing and networking, massive data storage and security.
* Highly proficient in spoken and written English.
* Able to mentor and give technical advice and direction if needed.
* Enthusiastic and a real team player.
* You take initiative and are happy to bring new ideas into a developing company.