IT Support Specialist
Details of the role below :-
Title: IT Support Specialist
Location: South Beach or Marina One (the location may shift between these locations)
Salary: Competitive market rate
Initial Contract Duration: 12 Months
* Ensure the highest levels of customer service in a collaborative environment with a keen focus on helping people resolve issues and problems as the first point of contact at the Help desk.
* Troubleshoot, or escalate issues a appropriate in a timely manner while communicating clearly and proactively throughout the customer's experience until resolved.
* Provide support for desktop and mobile devices as well as application system environments locally at the Help desk or remotely if needed.
* Utilise excellent customer service skills and ensure proper recording, documentation and closure of trouble tickets as you grow your knowledge of Help desk procedures, products, and services.
* Observe and comply with company's policies and procedures in compliance with organisational aims and objectives.
* Work proficiently with minimal daily guidance
* Respond to open Task notifications in backlog and accurately triage and escalate employee requests to second-level support when necessary
* Consistently communications and follows up with customers to ensure that inquiries are resolved within agreed upon time frames.
* Strengthens knowledge of the macOS, Windows 10, Linux and networking fundamentals.
Day-to-day Responsibilities :-
* Sets the standard for attendance and punctuality on our team
* Arrives each day fully prepared to tackle job responsibilities
* Views reliability as a crucial competency of career development
* Demonstrates a greater willingness to perform shift work and overtime as business needs mandate
* Recognises, researches, isolates, and recommend resolution procedures more confidently as time in role progresses.
* Queue support for incoming IT service request via phone, ticketing system and walk up Help desks
* Initial triage of all inbound IT service requests
* Resolution of first level IT service requests
* Determine proper escalation path for non-resolvable first level issues
* Interact and collaborate with Desktop Support technicians on current issues and solutions
* Maintains detailed documentation around Self-Service activities for departments (e.g. process & procedures, technology topic materials, call detail, customer information, screen prints and knowledge systems)
* Performs Help desk inventory audits as needed.
MacOS, Windows 10, Linux and networking, IT support, Desktop support.
Huxley, a trading division of SThree Pte Limited (Registration Number: 200720126E | SThree Pte Limited Licence Number 16S8216 | Huxley Licence Number 53132076J)
Award winner of:
International Recruitment Company of the Year by Recruitment International 2016
Best Client Services by Asia Recruitment Awards 2017
Best Overseas Operation by Global Recruiters 2017
Highly Commended for Best Large Recruitment Business 2017