IT Infrastructure Team Lead
On the hunt for IT Infrastructure Team Leader for a 12 month contract based in Sydney CBD, you will be leading a team of like-minded individuals for a Insurance company.
What you will need.
- Networking (Cisco/other)
- Microsoft Windows (MCSE)
- ITIL (Foundation level minimum)
- Virtualisation (VMWare VCP highly regarded)
- Expert level of knowledge and experience with Intel-based hardware, VMware virtualisation technologies (vSphere, DRS, SRM, HA, DPM) and current Microsoft server systems, management tools and best-practices
- Expert level of knowledge in the Microsoft System Center Suite of products, with a focus on Operations Manager and Configuration Manager
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Demonstrated familiarity with Incident/Problem Management, Root Cause Analysis, Change Management, and Release Management
- Proven ability to effectively manage your and your team members time and prioritise tasks
- Proven experience leading a technical team, focusing on delivering customer requirements
If you feel you're the right person for this role please apply.
To find out more about Progressive Recruitment please visit our website.
Award Winner for:
Best Medium Recruitment Company of the Year by Recruitment International 2018
Training & Development Initiative of the Year by Recruitment International 2018