A renowned Public Sector Organisation are looking for an experienced Infrastructure Specialist to join their team on a permanent basis.
The purpose of the role is to lead a multi-disciplinary team and to effectively allocate work.
- Responsible for the development of infrastructure roadmaps
- Managing a team of up to 6 direct reports, allocating work
- Oversee significant Infrastructure upgrades, responsible for budget management and ensuring work completed to required specification
- Communicate with relevant stakeholders on new developments and organisational strategy
- Extensive infrastructure experience with a broad general knowledge of systems
- Relevant team leadership experience
- Knowledge of ITIL practice
This is a great opportunity for the successful candidate to play a key role in the future success of the business.
The client is offering a competitive salary as well as an excellent Pension contribution.
If this sounds like the role for you please apply today!
To find out more about Progressive Recruitment please visit www.progressiverecruitment.com
Progressive Recruitment, a trading division of SThree Partnership LLP is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy | Registered office | 1st Floor, 75 King William Street, London, EC4N 7BE, United Kingdom | Partnership Number | OC387148 England and Wales