Infrastructure Helpdesk Support
I am looking for an IT Support Infrastructure Consultant for an initial 3 month contract working 3 days a week based in Moray, North Aberdeen.
* Collation of full details of any issue reported in order to rectify the problem or to enable other team members to resolve the issue efficiently.
* Take ownership of incidents and manage them through to resolution.
* Advising our clients on all aspects of their IT infrastructure, identifying scope for enhancement and raising their awareness of new technologies.
* Exposure to a helpdesk working environment
* Microsoft operating systems, including Windows Server 2012 & 2016 and Windows 7, 8 & 10.
* Ability to deploy and provide support to those using Microsoft Office applications including 365.
* IPv4 Networking Technologies - understanding of TCP/IP, Routing, DHCP, DNS and network security (proxy servers, firewalls).
* Experience of configuring and supporting networked and local printers.
* An understanding about networking, implementing a network, cabling, configuring routers, switches etc.
* Experience in configuring anti-virus solutions, email and web filtering, remote access security, firewalls, intrusion detection, password controls and security management.
* Ability to support smartphone users
Day Rate - £220 - £250 Per Day
Location - Moray, North Aberdeen
Contract Length - 3 Months
Please respond with your CV attached if you are interested.
Please click here to find out more about our Key Information Documents. Please note that the documents provided contain generic information. If we are successful in finding you an assignment, you will receive a Key Information Document which will be specific to the vendor set-up you have chosen and your placement.
To find out more about Progressive Recruitment please visit www.progressiverecruitment.com
Progressive Recruitment, a trading division of SThree Partnership LLP is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy | Registered office | 1st Floor, 75 King William Street, London, EC4N 7BE, United Kingdom | Partnership Number | OC387148 England and Wales