Initial 12 month Infrastructure Engineer contract in Sydney CBD working on projects and BAU activities with one of Australia's largest Finance Companies.
In this role your ability to effectively engage with your stakeholders, coordinate activities across the team and deliver results is just as important as your technical skills.
The ideal person will:
- Significant contemporary skills and offer experience with cloud [Azure], Windows server, virtualisation and storage technologies;
- Hold or be working towards the obtainment of industry recognised accreditation (such as MCSE or ITIL);
- Have at least 5 years of experience working as a Senior Engineer in a large (i.e. >500 seat) organisation
- Possess expert level knowledge of Windows Server (2008-2019), Active Directory, Group Policy, MDT, WSUS, DFS
- Expert level knowledge of vSphere in an enterprise environment
- Knowledge of networking (i.e. Routing, Switching, Firewalls)
- Demonstrated experience in data centre design and migration
If you feel you have the experience to apply for this role, please don't hesitate to get in touch for more information please reach out to Faz Assir at Progressive IT.
To find out more about Progressive Recruitment please visit our website.
Award Winner for:
Best Medium Recruitment Company of the Year by Recruitment International 2018
Training & Development Initiative of the Year by Recruitment International 2018