A client in the Finance sector is currently looking for a Infrastructure Architect to start on a 6 months contract based in Brisbane CBD.
The Solution Architect is responsible for defining end to end technology solutions within the scope of projects that are consistent with domain and group architecture.
Some Accountability's for this role Include:
- The core accountability is to deliver architecture solutions that create value for our stakeholders
- Define current state and target state solution architectures that are consistent with domain strategy & architecture
- Designing for reuse and deployment across the group
- Ensuring designs are implementable and within the risk parameters of the business owners
- Ensuring appropriate performance and scalability of designed solutions
- Ensuring security compliance with all designs
- Provide overall technical leadership to project teams in terms of the end to end solution, ensuring all facets of the designs and technologies are integrated to deliver an architecturally compliant implementation
What to expect day to day:
- Contribute to team, business and group priorities and drives priorities
- Collaborate across and within teams and build strong relationships with customers to match the right solution to each customer's needs - placing the customer at the heart of decisions
- Knows and clarifies what's expected, taking accountability to resolve problems and set high personal standards to deliver timely results in a changing environment.
- Builds strong relationships, works effectively in diverse and flexible teams, takes ownership for learning and development and takes action to enhance own and others' safety and wellbeing.
- Keeps things simple while driving innovation, removing blockages and anticipates and adapts to changing market and business challenges
Skills and Experience needed
- 10 Years' experience in Infrastructure Architecture is mandatory
- Experience in Agile ways of working is Desired
- Experience working in Australian Financial Services is desired
- Infrastructure Domain knowledge across
- Modern and Legacy Enterprise Applications
- Compute and Storage
- Cloud Technologies
- Data Centre and Wide Area Networks
- End User Compute
- IT Service Management
If this role sounds like your next more then please don't hesitate to apply and I will give you a call to discuss the role further.
For more information please speak to Jamie Hanlon at Progressive IT 0292851000
To find out more about Progressive Recruitment please visit our website.
Award Winner for:
Best Medium Recruitment Company of the Year by Recruitment International 2018
Training & Development Initiative of the Year by Recruitment International 2018