Joining one of the most exciting organisations in Melbourne, you will have an open mindset, willing to lend a hand wherever necessary and a thirst for picking up new skills and technologies. As an integral part of the Data & Information Management team you will be tasked with developing best in class Data & Information Management governance, processes and technologies.
As the Information Architect you will work in collaboration with the Enterprise Data Architect to create solution designs, data flows, technology roadmaps and gather detailed analysis of the information management requirements across all systems. To be elligable for this fantastic permanent opportunity the ideal candidate will have the following skills and experience:
- 5 + years experience of Data Architecture design and implementation (Inc Databases & Datastores)
- Expertise in architecture, behaviour and use cases of different data platforms
- Solid understanding of Data Security practices
- Experience across several data modelling techniques and tools across all phases of the life-cycle
- Outstanding communication and stakeholder engagement skills
- Ability to work in fast paced competitive environments
To learn more about this fantastic opportunity please reach out to Tom Saunders at Progressive IT.
Sthree Australia is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.