Fullstack .net Developer - Government 9 Month Contract
Senior Backend .Net Developer - 9 month contract - Sydney
Early stages with the client looking into a Senior Backend .Net Developer in a new project with attractive daily rates.
The role is working with the government and the ability to integrate in an AGILE environment is necessary.
Role: Senior Backend .Net Developer
Location: Sydney, CBD
Tenure: 9 month contract with a chance for extension
Essential skills and requirements:
- AGILE experience
- .NET framework 4.5
- Strong T-SQL skills (SQL Server 2012/14), including performance analysis and developing viewpoints with stored procedures
- REST/Web APIs using ASP.NET
- Entity framework code first
- Experience in testing frameworks, unit testing automated testing and integration testing
- Microsoft Team Foundation Server / Github
- Onion Architecture
Nice to have:
- Educational Management is highly desirable
- Minimal 5 years experience
The successful individual will have the ability to work with strict deadlines, working closely with team members that have extensive knowledge within the industry and have great technical skills.
Benefits to you:
- Competitive daily rate
- Ability to advance your career
- Potential permanent position after contract
How to apply:
For a confidential discussion about this opportunity, please contact Jonathan on 9285 1000.
To find out more about Progressive Recruitment please visit our website.
Award Winner for:
Best Medium Recruitment Company of the Year by Recruitment International 2018
Training & Development Initiative of the Year by Recruitment International 2018