Expressions of Interest - Mulesoft Developer
Expressions of Interest - MuleSoft Developer - Melbourne CBD
Progressive, in partnership with one of our clients are currently taking expressions of interest for MuleSoft Developers to join a delivery team sitting within a larger program of work for early 2020.
The body of work involves building and uplifting an ecosystem of applications and systems using MuleSoft as the middleware as well as building file based APIs. Working within an agile business environment, you will be assigned to work day to day in platform delivery, alongside a diverse skill set and capabilities including business and technical resources focused on the improvement and support for the technical platform. You will also be responsible for some BAU and programming work, transitioning through to hypercare.
Please see below more details on the role and how to apply.
Role: MuleSoft Developer
Location: Melbourne CBD
Tenure: 3-6 month contract
Essential skills and requirements:
- Australian Citizen or Permanent Resident
- 2+ years of MuleSoft Integration experience 3.x and/or 4.x, design and development using MuleSoft Anypoint Platform
- Java/J2EE and Maven
- MuleSoft Integration and API development experience - RAML and/or Swagger, JSON, SOAP and Restful API development
- Exposure to development in Linux environment
- CI/CD tools such as Bamboo or Jenkins
- Solid understanding of Microservices design principles, integration patterns, and best practices including messages systems
- 5+ years hands on experience as a software developer in an object oriented language, preferably Java
Nice to have:
- A tertiary qualification in computer science or a related discipline
- Collaborated with diverse stakeholders and team members to deliver complex technical application programs in agile environments
- Good knowledge of the life insurance industry and associated technologies would be a bonus
- Delivery microservices using modern integration and API technologies
- Design, develop and support software platforms to deliver business outcomes
- Collaborate with stakeholders to identify and raise opportunities for continuous improvement in order to optimise the delivery from both quality and speed to market perspectives
- Mentor junior developers to uplift their knowledge and skills
Benefits to you:
- Competitive daily rate
- Melbourne CBD location
- Exposure to some of the newest technologies
- Working within a collaborative, positive team environment
How to apply For a confidential discussion about this opportunity, please contact Jodene White on 0416 694 546
PLEASE NOTE: You must have full working rights in Australia to apply for this role (PR or citizenship).
Sthree Australia is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.