ETL Developer- Brisbane CBD- 6 month contract
Your future duties and responsibilities:
- BI design, implementation & testing using the Microsoft Business Intelligence (BI) stack (SSIS and SSAS)
- Design and implement database structures in Microsoft SQL server
- SSAS Tabular Data Model design and build using DAX
- Develop performance tuning and query optimisation plans for databases
- Resolve data quality and integrity issues and recommend options for improving or mitigating the impacts to data quality.
- Produce documentation to define and maintain data dictionaries as well as data standards and management
- Contribute to a high level of client satisfaction and on-time/on-budget delivery.
Required qualifications to be successful in this role:
- Demonstrated experience successfully carrying out the described duties above is essential
- A structured approach to data modelling, together with clear, unambiguous documenting is also required.
- Professional Knowledge of Data Warehousing and Data Mart Architectures.
- Recent experience working as a Microsoft SSIS ETL developer and using TSQL procedures in a Data Warehouse environment.
- Recent experience working in an Agile environment.
- Hands-on experience in MS SQL and Cloud (MS Azure) services
- Excellent oral and written communication skills. Strong interpersonal skills and good relationship builder
- Good design and decision-making capability, the ability to partner with the client and present options
- Microsoft certified in the relevant technology/technologies (desirable).
This is a great opportunity to join a large financial services company. If this role is of interest to yourself please 'apply within' or contact Paulina on 02 9285 1068.
To find out more about Progressive Recruitment please visit our website.
Award Winner for:
Best Medium Recruitment Company of the Year by Recruitment International 2018
Training & Development Initiative of the Year by Recruitment International 2018