Embedded Linux Software Architect
Job title: Embedded Linux (AGL) Software Architect
The embedded Linux software architect holds a vital role within the project team during the product development cycle of mechatronic / cyber-physical systems for the non-road mobile machinery market.
The major tasks are:
- Take the lead in concept definition and overall architecture of the product in the early project stages.
- Take accountability for the development of the software architecture, in close coordination with the electronic hardware development team, define detailed software requirements.
- Implement code according to governing quality management rule set
- Assist and participate in structured software testing.
- Master or Master of science in engineering, with relevant experience (7+ years) or equivalent
- Fluent command of English as working language
- Mandatory knowledge with demonstrated solid experience: Automotive Grade Linux (AGL)
Qt and QML
Linux device tree
C /C++ for embedded software development
- Significant knowledge of and experience with:
Continuous integration, Jenkins
V-model / V-cycle
- Working knowledge of:
Systems engineering approach
CAN / J1939 (UDS) / ISOBUS
ARM based processor architectures