Electrical Systems Performance Engineer, Automotive
An Electrical Systems Performance Engineer is needed for our automotive client based in Milton Keynes. This is for an 6 month initial commitment to start in mid-August.
Skills sought include:
- 1D Performance simulations
- Battery System Modelling in Matlab/Simulink
- Experience of defining and/or using appropriate 1D and 3D CAE analysis tools to design, verify and optimise electrical performance.
- Experience of typical BEV and PHEV battery system solutions and technologies.
- 7 years + commercial experience & relevant industry degree
- Strong people skills and the ability to work individually and in a cross functional team
- Work experience to project manage a design through to production and manage several parts across multiple vehicle programmes
- More details available on request.
Please note we cannot provide sponsorship for the position.
Please let me know if the role would be of interest by sending across your CV. You can find me on LinkedIn also.
Please click here to find out more about our Key Information Documents. Please note that the documents provided contain generic information. If we are successful in finding you an assignment, you will receive a Key Information Document which will be specific to the vendor set-up you have chosen and your placement.
To find out more about Progressive Recruitment please visit www.progressiverecruitment.com
Progressive Recruitment, a trading division of SThree Partnership LLP is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy | Registered office | 1st Floor, 75 King William Street, London, EC4N 7BE, United Kingdom | Partnership Number | OC387148 England and Wales