Electrical & Controls Systems, Sheffield, Staff
This is a permanent position with associated staff benefits and stability due the company having a busy order book for the next 20 months.
The role is to support our customer who specialise in designing, building and servicing the project specific generators and low voltage distribution systems into some large & UK wide organisations, including the National Grid.
- Knowledge of designing electrical panels containing Programmable Logic Controllers (PLC's), LV modular distribution systems incorporating MCCbs, Transformers or Switchboards
- Design of electrical cabling and containment systems
- 8 years post HND experience on successful project implementation
- Good working knowledge of AutoCAD Electrical, , cable calculations with Amtec
- PLC's including Siemens and Rockwell
- It is essential that candidates have excellent communication skills as client contact is required
- Ability to mentor and develop engineers and technicians
- Any experience of working on national grid projects or generators / power units is desirable
We cannot provide sponsorship for this role.
Please send across a CV if the role is of interest or find me on linked-in.
Please click here to find out more about our Key Information Documents. Please note that the documents provided contain generic information. If we are successful in finding you an assignment, you will receive a Key Information Document which will be specific to the vendor set-up you have chosen and your placement.
To find out more about Progressive Recruitment please visit www.progressiverecruitment.com
Progressive Recruitment, a trading division of SThree Partnership LLP is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy | Registered office | 1st Floor, 75 King William Street, London, EC4N 7BE, United Kingdom | Partnership Number | OC387148 England and Wales