EHS Advisor (PR-33959190)
Essential Qualifications/Experience -
* Degree level or equivalent in environment/sustainability or NEBOSH Environmental Management
* 5 years similar HSE experience in an Environmental role on a dynamic construction or industrial project (site based)
* Detailed knowledge of environmental legislation in the UK relevant to construction or industrial installations, plus knowledge of the supporting guidance, reference notes, industry best practice
* Experience of operating within an environmental management system (EMS) conforming to recognised standards (BS EN ISO14001)
* Excellent communication skills with the ability to develop wide network and working relationships
* Results focus tempered with team centred approach
* Highly skilled in the analysis of technically demanding and detailed information and quickly identify the underlying issues and risks
* Strong capacity to be future focused in identifying risks and implications.
* Strong communication skills to be able to put across complex concepts and data in a way that is readily understood and actionable, using a variety of media including but not limited to Microsoft Excel
* Skillful in engaging others with technical issues and maintaining their interest and enthusiasm.
* Skillful in distilling knowledge and building skills in others and the capacity to be pragmatic and practical in the way that technical issues are addressed
* Good knowledge of large organisational, process plant and site, operations
* Ability to establish a vision and develop/implement strategy to attain it
* Good knowledge of CDM Regulations
* Proven track record of achieving excellent results on major engineering and construction projects
* NEBOSH General or Construction Certificate is desirable or willing to work towards
Please click here to find out more about our Key Information Documents. Please note that the documents provided contain generic information. If we are successful in finding you an assignment, you will receive a Key Information Document which will be specific to the vendor set-up you have chosen and your placement.
To find out more about Progressive Recruitment please visit www.progressiverecruitment.com
Progressive Recruitment, a trading division of SThree Partnership LLP is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy | Registered office | 1st Floor, 75 King William Street, London, EC4N 7BE, United Kingdom | Partnership Number | OC387148 England and Wales