EC&I Technician (PR-34135593)
I am currently looking for multiple Electrical Technicians to work on a contract basis with a nuclear client. The key details are below:
Job Type: Contract (INSIDE of IR35 through Umbrella Company)
Rate: £37.60 per hour - up to £100 expenses per dAY
Duration: 12 months initial
To undertake installation, commissioning and maintenance activities in accordance with their training, best practice and trade/legal standards.
- Site Installation/Maintenance experience
- Desirable experience in nuclear industry/power generation
- Level 3 Qualification (e.g. Recognised Training Scheme or Apprenticeship) appropriate to their trade
- ECS Card relevant to qualifications and role - Mandatory for access to site
- BS 7671 Requirements for Electrical Installations (latest edition)
If you are interested then please send your CV over and I will be in touch soon.
Please click here to find out more about our Key Information Documents. Please note that the documents provided contain generic information. If we are successful in finding you an assignment, you will receive a Key Information Document which will be specific to the vendor set-up you have chosen and your placement.
To find out more about Progressive Recruitment please visit www.progressiverecruitment.com
Progressive Recruitment, a trading division of SThree Partnership LLP is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy | Registered office | 1st Floor, 75 King William Street, London, EC4N 7BE, United Kingdom | Partnership Number | OC387148 England and Wales