A Global Drilling contractor are seeing an experienced Performance Engineer to join their team on a permanent basis. The purpose of the role is to provide executive level support to the Senor Vice president and CEO.
- Monitoring and analysis of rig performance and trends for company worldwide
- Provide clear information to executives to gain insight into operational performance
- Prepare performance reports and identify risks, to be presented to executive level management
- Generation of monthly QHSE, downtime and Technical Utilisation Reports
- Bachelors degree in Drilling/Mechanical Engineering
- 5 years minimum offshore drilling experience
- Experience working for an Operator or Contractor in a Rig Engineer Programme desirable
This is a great opportunity for the successful candidate to gain experience working on International projects, working directly with Board level executives.
If this sounds like the role for you please apply today!
To find out more about Progressive Recruitment please visit www.progressiverecruitment.com
Progressive Recruitment, a trading division of SThree Partnership LLP is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy | Registered office | 1st Floor, 75 King William Street, London, EC4N 7BE, United Kingdom | Partnership Number | OC387148 England and Wales