DOT Compliance Consultant
My client, one of the world's largest offshore operators, has an immediate need for DOT Compliance Consultants. This position will be located in Williston, ND on a 12 moth contract to hire. Here's what you'll get in return:
- Stable contract with a major Oil and Gas operator
- Competitive hourly rate with benefits and 401K
- Excellent working schedule
I am looking for DOT Compliance Consultants with the following experience:
- Assisting in ensuring jurisdictional pipeline assets have compliant DOT records & documentation in accordance with regulations.
- Aware of DOT 191, 192, 195 & 199 requirements
- Reviewing Field Verification Reports which ensure contractors are currently qualified for assigned covered tasks.
- Conducting monthly notifications, standardized form quality control/quality assurance reviews, SAP notifications and document retention.
- Audit assistance during external agency inspections, including pre-audit Operations & Maintenance activity and construction record preparation.
- Assisting with Internal DOT Gap Analysis process.
- Reviewing Operations & Maintenance activity documentation for accuracy, and selecting construction records and a field inspection of ROW and pipeline condition.
- Coordinating Public Awareness Liaison meetings in all operating counties (field staff attendance, booth space, hand outs).
- Assisting in Annual Mailings for assets.
- Developing statistics for One-Call efforts which include ticket management, ticket response and emergency ticket information.
- Managing the O&M (Operations & Maintenance) field activities (patrols, leak surveys, rectifier inspections, cathodic protection surveys, valve inspections, etc.) for jurisdictional pipelines in all operating areas.
- Assisting in DOT map updates Responsible for the annual NPMS (National Pipeline Mapping System) submittals for all operating regions which includes shape files, pipeline attributes and general description of jurisdictional pipeline assets.
Sthree US is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.