Document Control Technician
Progressive Global Energy is recruiting for one of the World's Largest Oil and Gas Operators for an experienced Document Control Technician to join their for a long term opportunity! This role will be based in Midland, TX. The position will suit either a document control specialist OR an engineering technician with extensive documentation handling experience and an upstream/midstream oil and gas background that has experience supporting engineers within facilities, engineering or construction operations.
The Document Control Technician will Assist the Project & Turnaround Management personnel managing project and department technical documents efficiently and in accordance with company Policies.
This is a full-time Monday through Friday 40 hour work week, long-term contract. The contract will be 12 months in duration and will go direct hire with the operator or will extend, but looking for someone in it for the long haul. We offer full benefits to our contract employees (medical, dental, vision, 401k, PTO) and Competitive hourly pay rates with overtime!
Experience with Acconex, DOT, PSM or PHMSA is preferred and candidates with this experience will receive priority.
- Develop and implement document management plans for projects.
- Ensure final project documentation is archived per all requirements.
- Develop and maintain one-off solutions to project management personnel short-term document/information management needs.
- Focal point for driving toward standardization and consistency in project deliverables for all projects across organization.
- Identifies opportunities to standardize department document management work flows and tools based on project specific experience.
- Proficient using common office, engineering document and document management software
- Detailed knowledge of document management practices and procedures.
- Ability to interact effectively with project personnel.
- Ability to interface effectively with IT organization.
- Strong verbal communication skills are required.
- Capability to be a motivated self-starter who can work with minimal supervision and proactively seeks implements opportunities for work process improvement.
- Ability to assess, prioritize and effectively accomplish tasks. Ability to read and comprehend simple instructions, short correspondence, and memos.
- Ability to write simple correspondence.
- Proficient using Microsoft Office Suite
Sthree US is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.