devops engineer Linux/Shell/Python/Docker
Currently i am recruiting for a devops engineer Linux/Shell/Python/Docker.
The company is located in Leiden and i would like to explain you more about this company via telephone.
- Unix/Linux based environments
- Operations experience with openstack technologies
- strong interest in distributed computing (NoSQL, Cassandra and Hadoop)
- be able to perform like a release engineer, doing both buillds and pushing out updates
- application stacks (tomcat, apache,etc)
- knowledge of configuration/deployment management tools is essential, e.g., chef, puppet, salt
- Scripting skills (Shell, Python, etc)
- Knowing something about Atlassian (Jira/Bitbucket/Confluence)
- Experience with monitoring systems
- Solid networking knowledge (IP Routing, TCP/IP, HTTP(S), websocket, proxies, loadbalancers, etc)
- Knowledge of Docker/Kubernetes is a must have
- English is a must ( Dutch not neccasery)
What do we offer:
- A good salary
- nice work environment
- 35 vacation days
- flexible working hours
- AND MUCH MORE
Do you think that you are the right candidate for this role? Please provide me with your most recent CV, and let's have a phone call to discuss this position further.
p.vandelden @ progressive-nl.com