Seeking an experienced Desktop Analyst for an initial 6 month contract, you will be working for a fast pace and growing FinTech company.
- Support the continuous improvement of Customer Experience by understanding and ensuring our existing and new customers' expectations are met or exceeded.
- Be the "go to" person for all things relating to technical support
- Troubleshoot problems, issues / faults and liaise with providers to resolve
- Monitor, follow up and advise users on the progress of outstanding support requests.
- Liaise directly with stakeholders from within the business and external vendors to restore service
- The current support and testing functions for reliable and scalable systems allows the business to function issue free and to have immediate support during office hours.
- Support the ITIL Continual Service Improvement process within JIRA Service Desk to improve the effectiveness and efficiency of IT services delivered to internal and external customers.
- Energetic and keen to learn with a customer comes first mindset
The Ideal Candidate:
- 1 - 2 years of relevant IT support experience coupled with relevant tertiary qualifications
- Knowledge of Desktop technologies and a thorough understanding of the troubleshooting process
- Strong Microsoft Office 2016 product knowledge
- Exposure to VMware products
- Basic Exchange knowledge
- Experience with O365, AWS and Azure
- Video Conferencing setup with Crestron
- Networking skills including firewalls, VPN, switches, DNS, DHCP
- Experience with Jira Service Desk
- Exposure to using Problem Management techniques to reduce Incidents.
If you feel this role is the right fit please apply and all suitable candidates will be contacted.
To find out more about Progressive Recruitment please visit our website.
Award Winner for:
Best Medium Recruitment Company of the Year by Recruitment International 2018
Training & Development Initiative of the Year by Recruitment International 2018