Dell Boomi Architect
Dell Boomi Architect - 6 month contract - Port Melbourne
Progressive, in partnership with one of our clients are actively on the lookout for a Dell Boomi Architect who has demonstrable experience in both solution architecture and Dell Boomi software.
The project of work currently involves migrating from Mule ESB to Dell Boomi and eventually decommissioning Mule ESB altogether. The role of the Dell Boomi Architect will be to provide governance and best practice around Dell Boomi APIs and create solid platforms in API development, as well as offer advice to the support team by acting as gate keeper to ensure the deployment pipeline is in line with governance.
The client need someone who understands the Dell Boomi platform, as well as someone with a development background who can read code and ensure it is reliable and scalable.
Role: Dell Boomi Architect
Location: Port Melbourne
Tenure: 6 month contract
Essential skills and requirements:
- 1.5-2 years experience in Dell Boomi as an architect
- Be certified in Dell Boomi
- Extensive experience in Java as a developer
- Understand code and make suggestions with code being developed
- Effective stakeholder management (across project, BAU teams, other Architects and Management)
- Governance and best practice implementation, including attendance at:
- Architectural committees;
- Design Authorities;
- Solution Architecture, including:
- Detailed Solution Architecture
- Dell Boomi platform architecture
- Dell Boomi platform optimisation
- Act as Advisor to Support team
Ideally you will be someone who has at least 1.5-2 years' experience in Dell Boomi as well as having considerable experience in Solution Architecture and development. You will be someone who is assertive and focuses on the facts to get the project delivered on time to a high standard.
Benefits to you:
- Competitive daily rate
- Work for a leading automotive company
- Collaborative team environment in a bright corporate office space
- Onsite staff car parking
How to apply
For a confidential discussion about this opportunity, please contact Jodene White on 0416 694 546
PLEASE NOTE: You must have full working rights in Australia to apply for this role (PR or citizenship).
Sthree Australia is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.