Data Entry Clerk
Progressive Global Energy is recruiting for one of the World's Largest Oil and Gas operators for an experienced General Data Entry professional to join them for a long term opportunity. This role will be based in the Midland, TX office. This role would suit either an administrative assistant, coordinator or an AP/AR specialist that has experience supporting engineers within facilities, engineering or construction operations in the Oil & Gas industry.
This is a full-time Monday through Friday 40 hour work week, long-term contract. The contract will be 12 months in duration and will go direct hire with the operator or will extend, but looking for someone in it for the long haul. We offer full benefits to our contract employees (medical, dental, vision, 401k, PTO) and Competitive hourly pay rates with overtime!
Data Entry Clerk Job Responsibilities:
- Maintains database by entering new and updated information.
- Prepares source data for computer entry by compiling and sorting information.
- Establishes entry priorities.
- Processes company and account source documents by reviewing data for deficiencies.
- Resolves deficiencies by using standard procedures or returning incomplete documents to the team leader for resolution.
- Maintains data entry requirements by following data program techniques and procedures.
- Verifies entered data by reviewing, correcting, deleting, or reentering data.
- Combines data from both systems when account information is incomplete.
- Purges files to eliminate duplication of data.
- Tests system changes and upgrades by inputting new data.
- Secures information by completing data base backups.
- Maintains operations by following policies and procedures and reporting needed changes.
- Maintains company confidence and protects operations by keeping information confidential.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed
Data Entry Clerk Qualifications / Skills:
- Organization skills
- Quick typing skills
- Attention to detail
- Computer savvy
Sthree US is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.