About the role
Looking for a Data Engineer for a Digital Health Organisation based in Sydney. This role is for one of the world's most progressive, technology focused organisations in the field of mental health- it truly is a fantastic opportunity.
The company are going from a start-up to a medium sized business and are backed by one of the largest professional services globally and also have considerable government funding. The company aim to be Australia's dominant mental health system by 2025.
This is an opportunity for growth as you will work with some of the latest technologies of web application development and deployment including languages, patterns and tools.
- Collaborate with the Head of technology, Product Management and Product R&D to lead the planning and implementation of the platforms' functional and technical requirements.
- Provide ongoing Support and Leadership, as well as coaching in new technologies to a growing team.
- Create and maintain an optimal data-ops pipeline infrastructure for real-time extraction,
- Transformation, loading and visualisation of data from a wide variety of data sources using SQL, Google BigQuery, and Google Data Studio technologies, among others
- Evaluate and improve performance, durability, and security of applications in production.
- Participate in the exciting process of being actively contributing in daily stand ups, sprint kick-offs and retrospectives.
- Comfortable creating data pipelines, using SQL and Postgres SQL .
- Experience with RESTful APIs and GraphQL
- Worked on Big Data pipelines
- Experience building and optimising 'big data' data pipelines, architectures and data sets
- Knowledge of Modern building pipelines and tool (Jest, Enzyme, Babel, Webpack, NPM, RSpec)
Benefits for you
- Competitive salary package
- Support for career progression in a fast-growing company.
- Flexible work pattern
How to apply For a confidential discussion about this opportunity, please contact Barbara Ramirez on 02 9285 1069
To find out more about Progressive Recruitment please visit our website.
Award Winner for:
Best Medium Recruitment Company of the Year by Recruitment International 2018
Training & Development Initiative of the Year by Recruitment International 2018