Senior Solution Architect- Brisbane CBD- Long Term Contract- Financial Services
About the Opportunity
Due to our rapid business growth and increasing client demands, we are looking for a Senior Solution Architect, to join our community. This role will sit within the Technology Department.
The role intent is to provide end-to-end technical advice on data warehousing development from design, edit and implementation in accordance to client's needs.
In this role, you will:
- Design the appropriate data model and technical solutions with data analysts and data engineer
- Analyse business requirements and produce high-level designs
- Experience in infrastructure, application integration and software engineering
- Diagnose various issues associated with the solutions and design relevant enhancements
- Partner with architecture teams and other internal teams on solutions alignment
- Code and test appropriate solutions as required using relevant programs
Your key experience and skills are:
- 3+ years of experience working as a solution architect within data warehousing environment
- Experience in data modelling: Data Vault, Dimensional/Kimball, 3NF
- API experience
- Experience in ETL development
- Technical knowledge of programming, system design, IT infrastructure and database concepts
- Great communication and interpersonal skills
- Experience working with on-prem relational databases (Hadoop, Oracle, SQL Server)
- SQL coding skills
- Software engineering experience.
- Data Science background and experience is highly beneficial
- work for a large financial servicxes company
- work in some of the largest projects in the data space
- long term contract work
If this role is of interest to you, please 'apply now' or contact me on 02 9285 1068.
To find out more about Progressive Recruitment please visit our website.
Award Winner for:
Best Medium Recruitment Company of the Year by Recruitment International 2018
Training & Development Initiative of the Year by Recruitment International 2018