Cyber Security Consultant
My client is looking for a Cyber Security Architect to join their Sydney based team on an initial 6 month contract.
About the role
- Consult and advise on cyber threats, regulatory obligations and mitigation approaches in business strategy planning
- Work with internal stakeholders to review and improve strategic approach and governance
- Drive risk assessment of security posture for identified opportunities, software, cloud services, initiatives and partners
- Lead Cyber risk related activities for mergers and acquisitions
What you can bring to this role
- 4+ years architecture and consulting experience
- Understanding and ability to solve of Cyber Threats
- Understands fundamentals of risk assessment
- Focused on future and emerging technologies
If you are interested in this role, please apply with an updated CV and I contact you for a confidential discussion.
To find out more about Progressive Recruitment please visit our website.
Award Winner for:
Best Medium Recruitment Company of the Year by Recruitment International 2018
Training & Development Initiative of the Year by Recruitment International 2018