Customer Project Manager
About the role
Looking for a Customer Project Manager for a Digital Health Organisation based in Sydney. This role is for one of the world's most progressive, technology focused organisations in the field of mental health- it truly is a fantastic opportunity. The company are going from a start-up to a medium sized business and are backed by one of the largest professional services globally and also have considerable government funding. The company aim to be Australia's dominant mental health system by 2025. You will be working with customers and assist in development of their business, having come from a background of implementing software solutions as well as coming with great stake holder management experience. You will also be responsible for generating timelines, estimate costs and ensuring projects meet the needs and wants of their customer base.
- Provide high level strategic expertise, leadership and project management in regards to the implementation of the company platform.
- Focusing highly on ensuring quality and making sure there is a customer centric approach.
- Work alongside the business development team and as well as the product/technology team to ensure successful delivery of customer contracts
- Assist in usage scenarios and demonstration of the product
- Handle the stake holder expectations set out by CEO and Senior people within the business as well as prepare material to the Innowell board and external stake holders.
- 6+ years of industry experience in a similar role, with a proven track record in implementing technology solutions and delivering successful outcomes.
- Worked in an agile team environment and managing customer outcome
- 3+ years dealing with management practices as well as navigating through a range of HR issues
- Experience working budgets and dealing closely with financial management
Benefits for you
- Being able to train and mentor a small team
- Worked in a fast paced environment
- Previously worked in a health organisation
How to apply For a confidential discussion about this opportunity, please contact Barbara Ramirez on 02 9285 1069 PLEASE NOTE: You must have full working rights in Australia to apply for this role.
To find out more about Progressive Recruitment please visit our website.
Award Winner for:
Best Medium Recruitment Company of the Year by Recruitment International 2018
Training & Development Initiative of the Year by Recruitment International 2018