Controls & Instrumentation Engineer (PR-34048321)
I am currently seeking a commissioning & Instrumentation engineer to work for a key client of mine on a 12 month contract basis.
Duration: 12 Months initially
Rate: £400- £420 a day remote working and £500- £530 a day when working on site. INSIDE IR35
Location: Base site South England with some remote/home working. You will be travelling to sites in South Regions
Expenses will be paid!
You will be supporting the site teams by providing C&I engineering discipline. You will also manage and maintain instrumentation, Road Loading, SIS, SCADA and DCS Control systems, lead on C&I systems upgrades, designs, development and installation.
- Commissioning and installation engineer
- Provide regional DCS, SIS, PLC And SCADA Systems support
- Review/develop C&I P&ID Modifications, C&E diagrams, instruments datasheets, hook-up drawings, loop drawings, power and control specs.
- Produce/review engineering deliverables
- Review installation designs and resolve issues
- Develop installation commissioning plans
- Attend and sign of FAT's
- Manage site works, field equipment installation, control systems
- Preparation of C&I Scope of works, specifications
- Setup & Configuring instrumentation and sub-systems.
If you are interested in the role, please apply here!
Please click here to find out more about our Key Information Documents. Please note that the documents provided contain generic information. If we are successful in finding you an assignment, you will receive a Key Information Document which will be specific to the vendor set-up you have chosen and your placement.
To find out more about Progressive Recruitment please visit www.progressiverecruitment.com
Progressive Recruitment, a trading division of SThree Partnership LLP is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy | Registered office | 1st Floor, 75 King William Street, London, EC4N 7BE, United Kingdom | Partnership Number | OC387148 England and Wales