Conditons Monitoring Technician
Join one of our key clients engineering team as a Conditions Monitoring Technician. In this role you will be responsible for continuous improvements and maintenance to the condition of mining equipment.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Condition monitoring of all mining equipment
- Vibration analysis
- Assess past and present root cause records, assess equipment and establish a prevention plan
- Create and provide budget and procurement estimates and recommendations
- Liaise with the maintenance and engineering teams
- Use of SAP
- FIFO from Perth (interstate depending on skill set)
- Mechanical Engineering, or related qualification
- 5 + years' Australian experience
- Proven experience in reliability engineering and/or conditions monitoring
- SAP Experience
- VCAT level 2 and above
- Rights to work in Australia
If this sounds like something you would be interested to be a part of, please hit the "APPLY NOW" button with an updated CV.
To find out more about Progressive Recruitment please visit our website.
Award Winner for:
Best Medium Recruitment Company of the Year by Recruitment International 2018
Training & Development Initiative of the Year by Recruitment International 2018