Condition Assesment Officer
You will oversee the restart of three water treatment facilities based at Bundamba, Luggage Point and Gibson Island.
What your responsibilities will be:
- Undertake the condition assessment for QLD manufactured water assets using and recording results in the Computerised Maintenance Management System (CMMS) to ensure that all condition assessments tasks are planned and completed in the allocated time.
- Assist the Asset Management Implementation Supervisor in identifying and planning condition assessments
- Provide on site coordination with the Maintenance Supervisors, Asset Management Implementation Supervisor and Area Supervisors, the prioritise execution of condition assessments based on restart schedule, understanding condition assessments may need to be adjusted based on day to day operational issues
- Where required, coordinate and supervise contractors undertaking specialist condition assessment activities
- Proactively recommend improvements in condition assessment methods and the maintenance management system
- Communicate effectively with the Maintenance Supervisors and Asset Management Implementation Supervisor and escalate matters as necessary.
- Undertake all company training programs as required.
- Comply with the requirements of the company business management system and the Quality Policy for Drinking Water to contribute to the company commitment to provide safe, high quality drinking water that consistently meets or exceeds the requirements of the company's contract
- Provide appropriate supervision and work processes relevant to the position's scope of work to ensure employees comply with SEQW OH&S Policies and Management System processes.
If you have experience in these fields, please don't hesitate to hit the 'APPLY NOW' button along with an updated CV to be part of this incredible project.
To find out more about Progressive Recruitment please visit our website.
Award Winner for:
Best Medium Recruitment Company of the Year by Recruitment International 2018
Training & Development Initiative of the Year by Recruitment International 2018