Civil Site Engineer
Civil Site Engineer needed in Oman. Earthworks & underground Water-pipe Installation.
The project is due to start in 6-8 weeks and will be around 12 months work to support a large scale earthworks construction project to install a number of HDPE pipes for a large scale water treatment plant.
The project location is around 40 minute drive from central Muscat.
The client in question is a market leader in water treatment sector with a very large presence across the Middle East and US.
Below is more details on the skills needed and should you know anyone if not yourself, please ask them to get in touch with their CV.
Civil Site Engineer Role: Coordinate day-to-day activities of a civil construction site for a duration of 12 months
- Ensure daily activities on site are carried out according to specifications and on time.
- Ensure compliance to HSE requirements
- Record and maintain site documentation
- Ensure production targets are met
- Manage subcontractors
- Manage site staff and equipment resources
- Track project progress
- Prepare accurate measurement and payment certificates
Qualifications and experience
- Minimum Higher Diploma in Civil Engineering - Compulsory
- Proven site experience especially related to bulk earthworks (min 2 years) - Compulsory
- Experience related to geosynthetics installations and CQA
- Experience related to HDPE pipe network installations
Great job for a Civil professional on the market looking for work in Oman with an International organisation.
Sthree UAE is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.