Seeking a Citrix Engineer in Sydney CBD for an initial 12 Month contract in the insurance space.
Exciting opportunity to join a well-established company with a thriving culture, you will have a unique opportunity to diversify your skill set in this role as an Citrix Engineer
- Minimum of 5+ years as a Citrix Engineer
- VMware Certified Professional certificate
- Citrix Certified Associate - Virtualization (CCA-V)
- Previous experience in virtualisation desktop migration projects
- Experience in XenDesktop/XenApp design and build
- Previous experience manage user issues in the Citrix environment.
- Maintain Citirx servers and associated Windows servers.
- Excellent technical knowledge of current protocols, operating systems and standards
- Strong background in in cloud-based VDI solutions (AWS)
- Must be a team player and familar with agile practices
If you are interested in this role, please apply with an updated CV or contact Faz Assir at Progressive Recruitment.
To find out more about Progressive Recruitment please visit our website.
Award Winner for:
Best Medium Recruitment Company of the Year by Recruitment International 2018
Training & Development Initiative of the Year by Recruitment International 2018