As Change Manager, you will work across a finance and digitisation program, acting as an advocate for change management strategy and take responsibility for defining, driving and executing this across the transformation program. You will apply relevant change and communication methodologies to projects, assessing areas for change and ensuring various business units are adequately prepared.
What you can bring to this role
- Working knowledge of change methodologies and prior experience working within a transformation program of work
- Change Management certification, ideally PROSCI.
- Ability to effectively engage with and influence key stakeholders
- Strong analytical skills and a proactive attitude to work
Rewards & Benefits for you
- Leading Healthcare organisation
- One year fixed-term contract
- Excellent opportunity to play a key role in a large business transformation program
If you are interested in this role, please apply with an updated CV for a confidential discussion. To learn more about what we do, please visit our website.
To find out more about Progressive Recruitment please visit our website.
Award Winner for:
Best Medium Recruitment Company of the Year by Recruitment International 2018
Training & Development Initiative of the Year by Recruitment International 2018